Pages

Thursday, 4 May 2017

Foamiran Confirmation card



Haven't had much time for posting or making flowers recently but hopefully that will change soon.
I did made this Confirmation card though.
The flowers were made from white silk foamarin and Rosy Owl heart flower dies.
I coloured them with Gelatoes.
The leaves are also cut from green foam using a leaf die from The Works
The  rest of the dies are from Spellbinders.
I added large pearls to the flowers.

I am entering this into

Thanks for dropping by.


4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Pinky..really lovely card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Emma Trenouth said...

Beautiful card and flowers. I'd never heard of foamiran, so have enjoyed finding out more about it, so thank you for that. Thank you for joining us at Make my Monday. Emma

Billie A said...

Beautiful stunning card. LOVE it. So glad you shared over at Stampavie and More.
Billie A
Stampavie and More
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments

Monika Weclewska aka paperMona said...

Beautiful card Pinky and I love your foamiran flowers xxx