Pages

Saturday, 4 March 2017

Mother's Day heart plaque



So I finally made a project with my foamiran flowers.
I used white foamiran this time (from Noor Design Uk),
 coloured with pink waterbased ink pad.
I cut out using my Tonic Aster flower die set, using the large and small outer dies.
Tinted them with the ink using a dry baby wipe (need to get sponges).
I heated on the iron for 3 seconds then shaped and rolled each flower.
I opened them out, stretched lightly and used my glue gun to put together.
Each flowers was finished with stamen and a pearl then sprayed lightly with sparkle and spray!
The leaves were from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Papers from K & Co. MDF heart from The Works.
I am entering this into

using product (dies) and technique (adding sparkle)



4 comments:

Diane said...

Your flowers are gorgeous and such a beautiful creation! Thank you for joining us at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT

Darlene said...

Beautiful project and those flowers are amazing! I really need to check out this new Foamiran product ... been seeing it all over blogland! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Something New’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful project. Love the heart shaped wreath with the sentiment and the gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. Hope to see more of your creations.
Kathy DRU DT

Planetsusie said...

This is really beautiful, love the verse in the middle and those flowers are wonderful. Think I might have to get some of the stuff to make them now!! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar (Mother's Day/Special Female) Challenge this month. Lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx